YukikoValkyrie's Sanctuary: Despair

Irasshai~!! ^_^

Yuki's space-out head

welcome to my Blog where I can posts random things on my mind, my artworks, my schoolworks and randomness

My BlogTheme is Junko Enoshima of Dangan Ronpa enjoy your visit and stay here~ and dont forget to post on the ChatBox Thankies ^_^

Status: I am currently active now :D you can message me here on my chat box or in my FB account Request is Closed very sorry!

~ YukikoValkyrie~

Practicing Drawing Styles

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Updates!

Practice drawings styles

I've been practicing new drawing styles and i wanted to improve my works more.
thanks for Nicolai for telling me that i should not limit my works. so. I made a dark to light technique with this kunai. this is for my contest entry on Ultimate Naruto in Game DP. haha. I enjoyed that game even if its a browser game. :D and I'm secretly a Naruto Fan.


heres another, just a practice of slight coloring and line art.
soon I'll be doing the same style in my other works. because i enjoyed doing this :D


Finals is coming next week so Ill be more busy until then :)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


<< Previous// Top \\Latest>>