YukikoValkyrie's Sanctuary: Despair

Irasshai~!! ^_^

Yuki's space-out head

welcome to my Blog where I can posts random things on my mind, my artworks, my schoolworks and randomness

My BlogTheme is Junko Enoshima of Dangan Ronpa enjoy your visit and stay here~ and dont forget to post on the ChatBox Thankies ^_^

Status: I am currently active now :D you can message me here on my chat box or in my FB account Request is Closed very sorry!

~ YukikoValkyrie~

Sayonara Trip

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I found a new drawing Art style. I'm still thinking if it will work out the way i wanted to.
so I made this FanArt of Sayonara Trip by Dormir
it is a song from jubeat
I really love that song. la la la ~ XD


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


<< Previous// Top \\Latest>>